IT Support in California, Nevada & Arizona
Guru IT Solutions is a locally owned network support provider that strives to become the single technology solution to small and medium business in Northern California. Providing network systems implementation and support, on-site and remote monitoring and maintenance, user support and help-desk services, I.T. design and consulting services including Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning Guru IT Solutions becomes your IT partner and a premier solution for your business technology needs. The current norm in the market place today is many providers giving support for pieces of the puzzle through proficiency in certain technologies, and not taking ownership "management" of the problem. This causes you to dedicate valuable time dealing with IT issues instead of running your business. Guru IT Solutions strives to be IT, and the solution for your business and your partner in IT challenges that face your growing business. With Guru IT Solutions as your partner you will have the freedom to get back to what it is that you do best, support your clients and grow your business.
Strategically located in the heart of Northern California, we are a broad range service company offering on-site networking services, remote monitoring and maintenance, user support and help-desk services, and deployment/installation services. Guru IT Solutions provides network computer diagnostics and trouble-shooting, computer virus/spyware/malware detection and removal, computer networking (wireless networking and wired networking), proactive managed service agreements, and remote management solutions to small to mid-sized businesses in Northern California.
- Network Design/Architecture
- Network Services, Systems Management and Information Security
- Network monitoring and Remote system maintenance
- Database, Email and Application Servers
- Enterprise Tape Storage Strategies and Solutions
- Exchange Enterprise Email System Deployment and Conversions
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Server with Active Directory
- Firewall implementation and configuration
- Wireless Connectivity
- Infrastructure Switching and Routing
- Secure Remote Access Solutions
- WAN Infrastructure
- Intrusion Detection